Mobility, travel and social encounters
- You cannot enter or leave Catalonia, except in cases of health emergency, for work reasons, care for vulnerable people, return to the habitual residence and other duly justified causes of force majeure.
- During the weekend you cannot enter or leave the municipality from 6:00 am on Friday to 6:00 am on Monday, with the same exceptions.
- Nighttime mobility is restricted between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. Except in the same cases and for the acquisition of pharmaceutical products and the care of pets (from 4:00 to 6:00 hours).
- Social encounters are limited to a maximum of six people.
- It is recommended to limit the mobility of workers as much as possible, prioritize work from distance and favor flexible hours.
- Capacity limited to 30%.
- Open the beauty centers and hairdressers, by appointment.
- The 21.00 hours as the maximum closing time.
- They can’t open the malls except for the supermarkets part, unless they are essential services or have access from the street and cultural facilities.
- Consumption is allowed at the establishment’s tables between 6:00 am and 9:30 pm.
- Capacity 30% interior, with adequate ventilation, and 100% on the terraces.
- Maximum four people per table, except if they are a bubble of habitual coexistence.
- Distance from 2 meters between tables.
- Pick up service in the establishment until 10 p.m., and service of delivery until 11:00 pm.
- Theaters, cinemas, auditoriums, and concert halls may open with a capacity of 50% and a maximum of 500 people.
- In libraries, museums, exhibition halls and art galleries the capacity is 50%.
- Closing at 22.00 I eat very late; Returns are allowed after 10 pm.
- Outdoor sports facilities and swimming pools They can open with a capacity of 50%.
- Indoor gyms and sports facilities they can open with a capacity of 30%, with adequate ventilation.
- The changing rooms cannot be used, except in the swimming pools.
- Access is allowed until 9:00 p.m. and use them beyond this time, provided that night confinement is not violated.
- The training of federative activities and school sports.
- You can practice sports outdoors, in groups of a maximum of six people, between neighboring municipalities during municipal confinement on weekends, from 6:00 am on Friday to 6:00 am on Monday.
- The postponement of all non-professional sports competitions is maintained.
- These limitations do not affect sports performance and modernization centers and professional sports facilities and equipment.
- In the universities, Theoretical classes are kept in virtual format.
- In post-compulsory studies (baccalaureate, intermediate and higher level training cycles), the attendance of students is reduced.
- Face-to-face extracurricular activities, outside school hours, inside or outside the educational center with a maximum of six people.
- Music or dance schools, up to six students per classroom.
- Educational leisure, indoors for a maximum of six people, and without limitation outdoors.
- The service remains 100%, as well as the rush hour offer between 6 a.m. and 9 a.m. on weekdays.
Religious acts and civil ceremonies
- The capacity is reduced to 30% of capacity of spaces.
Nightlife venues and establishments
- Nightlife venues remain closed.
Parks and amusement fairs
- They have to be kept closed.
Parks and gardens
- You cannot access the parks or use the playgrounds between 8:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
Congresses, conventions, trade fairs and major festivals
- Remains suspended its in-person celebration.
- I know suspends the opening to the public of the activities of the game rooms, casinos and bingo halls.
Health prevention measures
In all spaces and activities it will be necessary to maintain, as up to now, the adequate health prevention measures and guarantee the distance security between people.
These measures are included in the DOGC.