29.04.2019 | +++ muscle fiber rupture with Aue attacker Zulechner +++
FC Erzgebirge Aue must do without Philipp Zulechner in the coming weeks. The 29-year-old striker suffered a torn muscle in the adductor area when he beat VfL Bochum 3-2 on Sunday and had to be replaced in the 23rd minute. Previously, the Austrians had shot the Viola 1-0 in the lead. It was the fourth goal of the season for the winter newcomer. "We assume that Philipp will be out of the game for at least two games, and his presence in the last day in Darmstadt will be a race against time," coach Daniel Meyer said on Monday at the agency. German press. Zulechner starts immediately according to a message from the association with a rehabilitation program.
28.04.2019 | +++ Rangnick: "Nagelsmann has bench and cabin shots" +++
Ralf Rangnick does not fear competing disputes with his successor from the summer on the RB Leipzig bench. It was perfectly clear "that Julian Nagelsmann has the bench and cabin shots," Rangnick said in ZDF's "Aktuelle Sportstudio". "If two of these professionals work together, why shouldn't it work?" Rangnick says. He also announced that he would watch the games from the stands as before, not on the bench with Nagelsmann.
The sixty-year-old is concentrated again after the end of the season exclusively in the posts of sport director with the inhabitants of the city, which currently occupies a double role. Thanks to a 2-1 home win against SC Freiburg on Matchday 31, third-place turfball qualified prematurely for the Champions League. A few days before RB had moved to the final of the DFB Cup for the first time.
That his successor is very confident and not always easy to manage, Rangnick finds no problem. "All the best coaches, whether it was Arrigo Sacchi 25 years ago or is now a Pep Guardiola, Thomas Tuchel or Jürgen Klopp – they don't pull me out – I think they are all grueling," the football teacher said: "You have to annoy the players every day, because you want to develop them."
26.04.2019 | +++ Dynamo-Keeper Schubert insulted by his own fans +++
Dynamo Dresden goalkeeper Markus Schubert was insulted Friday night during FC Ingolstadt's second-division match by his own fans. In addition to the whistles and the chants hanging clearly visible on the fence of the well-filled tower block, a bland poster. "This poster is an absolute non-go and we decided to go there as a whole team and it is a fact, which has nothing to do with support," said Dynamo captain Sören Gonther after the defeat for 0-1. Instead of entering the fan curve, the team disappeared in the cabin.
Schubert's contract expires at the end of the season. The 20-year-old junior international has let go of the deadline for accepting a new contractual offer and informed those responsible last Thursday that he would like to move to a Bundesliga next season.
25.04.2019 | +++ Sabitzer father first time +++
On Tuesday Marcel Sabitzer (25), after moving to the final of the DFB Cup, has another reason to celebrate: his partner Katja Kühne (33), 2014 Bachelor Winner, gave birth to his daughter Mary Lou on Thursday morning. "We are mega-happy parents and we are really happy that our sun was born healthy," wrote the midfielder on Instagram. Leipzig was the first time after the 3-1 at the Hamburger SV in the final of the DFB Cup and found itself in the final on May 25th on the record winner Bayern Munich, who had dominated Wednesday 3: 2 at Werder Bremen.
25.04.2019 | +++ RB Leipzig provides Jäkel with a professional contract +++
The new DFB Cup finalist RB Leipzig offered the emerging talent Frederic Jäkel (18) a professional contract. The international Under 18, which currently plays for A-Juniors of the Red Bulls in the North / North-East Bundesliga, signed a contract with the Saxons until the end of the 2022 season.
25.04.2019 | +++ Thanks RB Leipzig and Bayern Munich: the seventh is international +++
With the arrival of RB Leipzig and Bayern Monaco in the final of the DFB Cup is also in the Bundesliga rival the fight for a starting place in the joy Europa League. Since neither the third in the Leipzig rankings nor the Monaco can be moved as the current leader in the next four days of the first six, the sitter will also be admitted to the table in qualifying for the Europa League . The reason: since the next cup winner has already qualified for his placement in the championship for an international competition, the seventh stage for the qualification. Bayer Leverkusen is currently seventh. TSG Hoffenheim is sixth and Borussia Mönchengladbach is fifth.
23.04.2019 | +++ Night fireworks in front of the Leipzig hotel team in Hamburg +++
On these night fireworks RB Leipzig would like to give up before the Hamburger SV Cup semi-final. Opposite the Saxon team hotel, the "Le Méridien" on the Alster, rockets and boulders were detonated on Tuesday night. This shows a video that circulates in social networks. A RB spokesperson confirmed to the German news agency that the fireworks had lasted about a minute and had been detonated on the opposite street. The ranking of the third division of the Bundesliga was on Monday, after having completed the final training from Leipzig to Hamburg. In second place in the second league, the Saxons are playing this Tuesday (8.45 pm) for the first time in the DFB Cup final.
23.04.2019 | +++ Some players in the RBL +++ sales list
After the third Bundesliga RB Leipzig almost certainly has the Champions League qualifying, the RBL leaders can start early with team planning for next season. Players with whom RB Leipzig is no longer expected are also interested. Like the specialized magazine kicker (Monday edition) writes Jean-Kevin Augustin, Bruma and Stefan Ilsanker are for sale. Moreover, with the goalkeeper Yvon Mvogo, which is used only sporadically, a loan target. The same goes for defender Marcelo Saracchi, who was hired for 11 million euros a year ago by the River Plate Athletic Club and this year was not used. According to kicker Also Leipzig wants to negotiate another loan from the storm talent Emile Smith Rowe with the Arsenal.
21.04.2019 | +++ Dynamos Schubert is apparently facing change +++
Dynamo Dresden goalkeeper Markus Schubert seems to be facing a change. The 20-year-old, who has been playing in the traditional club since 2011, has not yet accepted a new contractual offer of the second Saxon football division. "We want to extend the contract with a vengeance, but the signs are more likely to indicate goodbye," said Dynamo sports director Ralf Minge on Sunday on Sky. Internally it has set a deadline for Schubert. Until the international U20 must decide, Minge did not say. The Schubert contract expires. Kevin Broll of the third division SG Sonnenhof Großaspach should be a candidate if Schubert should go. "It is perfectly clear that we have reviewed the market in recent weeks, but it is not yet ready to present the best candidate," said Minge.
21.04.2019 | +++ Brunst's contract with the 1st FCM extends +++
In the goalkeeper Alexander Brunst of the second division 1. FC Magdeburg, the contract automatically expired on a Sunday of a year. This was announced by Sachsen-Anhalter on Twitter. As the 1st FCM wrote, the extension of the contract applies to the 2nd Bundesliga and the 3rd league. The 23-year-old Brunst, who once had to overcome in Jahn Regensburg's match, denied his 17th league game this season. Born in Hamburg, Brunst moved to Magdeburg via Wolfsburg II after completing his HSV training in the summer of 2017.
21.04.2019 | +++ suspended Dynamo handgrip Konell +++
Dinamo Dresdens Moussa Koné disappeared in the Saxons' home game (3: 0) against leaders 1 FC Cologne for disciplinary reasons. The confirmed SGD coach, Cristian Fiel, at the press conference on Sunday. The coach did not go into detail, but said of the 22-year-old striker: "I am very disciplined, and that is what matters most in this situation, so Koné was not on the team today". In the current second season of the championship, Kone has so far contributed with nine goals. He recently met in late January. The top scorer of the SGD will train again based on Fiel Tuesday with the team.
21.04.2019 | Mönchengladbach asks RB Leipzig for the apology +++
The Bundesliga club Borussia Mönchengladbach apologized for the misconduct of some spectators in the game against RB Leipzig (1: 2). "Borussia expressly dissociates itself from the part of these banners, which personally offend against individual persons, and expressly apologizes for this with RB Leipzig and the guest trainer Ralf Rangnick", it was said in a written communication of the association of Sunday. Before the kick-off of Saturday's game, several banners against the Saxon club and his coach were in the Gladbacher block for a short period of time.
The security service had prevented other offensive banners from being hung. "Several people were arrested, the police found personal details and the people were banned from the stadium, and the police and the prosecutor's office were checking the banners in the stadium for the offense offense," he said. the club.
. (tagToTranslate) sport (t) football (t) bundesliga (t) 1.liga (t) 2.liga (t) rbl (t) rb leipzig (t) rasenballsport (t) sgd (t) dynamo (t) dresden ( t) Erzgebirge (t) aue (t) Central Stadium (t) Red Bull Arena (t) Sport (t) Livescores (t) Ticker (t) Football (t) Football (t) Bundesliga (t) Regionalliga (t) Oberliga (t) Handball (t) Basketball (t) Formula 1 (t) Hockey (t) MDR