Recently released, the test version “20w21a” from Mojang Studios for the next update 1.16 of Minecraft offers additional features. Among these additions, you will be able to find the support for the parameters for personalizing the worlds as well as a novelty brought to the thread of Redstone. Note that this “Snapshot” is only available for the Java Edition of the game (PC).
The personalization of the worlds
The cool feature added to this “Snapshot” is import / export of your worlds. Indeed, in the modification screen of these, you can now find an option to export their parameters to a JSON-type file (example below on the right). Similarly, by clicking on Import settings, you can import data from a previously exported world. So you have a way to personalize your worlds to make them unique! However, Mojang Studios indicates that it is a preliminary version: this allows to collect the opinions of the players on this functionality.
The new redstone
This “20w21a” version offers you another important modification concerning the redstone wire. If you have redstone powder, place it on the ground and right click with your mouse. You can now alternate your redstone wire between a cross and a point : this will allow you to more easily manage the power supply of your blocks. Of course, you will need a redstone block in order to generate the latter. A single redstone wire will not power the blocks around it.
Finally, some other adjustments have also been made. We list them below:
- The Piglins no longer look around admiring the gold.
- If you hurt a Piglin while he admires an ingot, it will disappear.
- Increased chances of generating minerals in basalt deltas to compensate for the reduced amount of Netherrack in this biome.
- Water lilies are now seen as junk fishing loot rather than a treasure.
- Change of logos to display that of Mojang Studios.
- Temporary deletion of the structure parameters of the preset chains for the flat worlds (workaround: use the import / export functionality of the parameters).
Minecraft Complete Solution Summary
By Reaaver, Editing jeuxvideo.com