If you have been attentive to this website during these last days, you will have been aware that I have returned to Destiny 2. Since thanks to the Xbox Game Pass subscription, I have had the opportunity to immerse myself in the different expansions that Bungie has been launching throughout the last few years. If you want to know more about this title, surely you will be interested to know that the launch of its new expansion has been delayed until 2022.
But there is still a lot of work to do for this IP to become the best of its kind. But while this goal is reached, I want you to know that its new update is now available.
Changes implemented in Destiny 2
Thanks to a post which has been published a few hours ago on the official Bungie website, it has been recorded that the errors found by its extensive community of players have been corrected. Currently having the possibility to share the added changes with you.
- Fixed an issue where beneficial modifiers were not working on Battleground activities.
- Fixed an issue where some Colossus fighters were getting lost on the battlefield.
- Fixed an issue where some fighter names were mistranslated in Korean.
- Fixed an issue where players would respawn in unfavorable areas, resulting in numerous deaths.
- Fixed an issue where players could cast their first Omen activity without its associated quest.
- When players try to launch the mission without the quest, there will be no error text explaining why. We plan to fix this issue in a future update.
- Additionally, players can launch their first Master activity without the Catalyst quest. We plan to fix this issue in a future update.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Penumbral Burst’s detonation damage has been increased to 80 base damage, reversing previous changes.
- Fixed an issue where players who did not own the Mindvault ornament would see it in the Insurmountable Skullfort ornament cube, citing the “Mod Item Required” error tapes.
- Fixed an issue where the Timeless Ornament could not be selected or equipped on alternate platforms.
Rewards and chases
- The Cosmodrome Battlegrounds activity has been renamed to “Battlegrounds: Foothold”.
- Updated the name of the War Table Weekly Challenge to “Honor and Glory”.
- Fixed an issue where Omen would not grant Pinnacle rewards.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to reset their Valor rank upon reaching Rank 4.
- Fixed an issue where the golden triumph of “Good Company” would sometimes not progress when a Guardian had died.
- Fixed an issue where the catalyst quest “Ticuu’s Divination” would not progress with weapon explosion kills.
- Fixed an issue where the Chosen Threshold of Destruction and Chosen Strength Engram Lenses would not unlock properly.
- Fixed an issue where the “Triumph of the Seeker of Light” would not complete for players after they had found all the weekly feathers for the “Bird of Prey” quest.
- Fixed an issue where the “Birds of a Feather” triumph would not complete properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Season of the Chosen director dialogue was using the wrong artwork.
And you? Are you ready to return to the forefront? Remember that Destiny 2 is available for free for Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One and PC.