As usual, Microsoft has released updates for the "second" Patch Day in July. If you want and those traveling with one of the previous versions of Windows 10, you can already receive updates. As always, these are optional updates that do not make security changes. Additionally, an update of the current maintenance stack is required. The beginning of the updates had the colleagues of Deskmodder discovered.
These updates are available
For version 1803, the Windows update April 10th, now c & # 39; is the new build number 17134.915 ( KB4507466), for Creators Update / Version 1709 the new build number 16299.1296 (KB4507465). For the Creators update, Windows 10 version 1703, the version number increases with the new update to 15063.1955, details can be found in the Knowledge Base in KB4507467,
The new cumulative updates for all previous versions of Windows 10 are now available. They replace the previous patch-day updates in July and solve the problems arising from previous updates. The lists with the changes are relatively short this time.
We translate the release notes for you. Sooner! We have now translated the release notes for you.
The update for the 1803 version is the most complete. We therefore took the changes as examples. Improvements for Windows 10 1709 and 1703 are also included.
Improvements and corrections
This update includes quality improvements. The main changes include:
- Resolves a performance issue that may occur on some Web sites that use WebAssembly.
- Resolves an issue that could cause the PIN (Personal Identification Number) request not to appear during authentication in Internet Explorer.
- Update the time zone information for Brazil.
- Resolves an issue where Auto Logon does not work if you hold down the Shift key during startup.
- Resolves an issue that prevents the Windows Event Log service from processing notifications when the log is full. This causes problems with some behavior in the event log.
- Resolves an issue that prevented a system from recognizing a Microsoft account or an Azure Active Directory account until the user logged off and logged on again.
- Resolves an issue that may prevent the Network Access service from configuring a secure channel and reports the error "0xC00000007A – ERROR_PROC_NOT_FOUND".
- Resolves an issue that does not update the PIN policy (minimum length, requested numbers and special characters, etc.) For Windows Hello for Business if a PIN already exists on the computer.
- Resolves an issue that can sometimes cause systems to crash with TPM (Trusted Platform Module) devices.
- Resolves an issue where authentication may fail when using Windows Hello for Business on a server running Windows Server 2016 with Server Core installed.
- Resolves an issue where a device stops working due to a race condition.
- Resolves an issue that causes applications that use windows.storage.dll to hang and display ExceptionCode c00000000005 (access violation) when the process ends.
- Improve certificate revocation list (CRL) on Internet Key Exchange version 2 (IKEv2) machines for certificate-based VPN (Virtual Private Network) connections, such as Device Tunnel, in an Always On VPN distribution.
- Improves the performance of Server Message Block (SMB) clients with directories containing more than 500,000 files.
- Resolves an issue that prevents Application Virtualization scripts (App-V) from working when you run it and are not connected to a domain controller (DC). App-V scripting will also fail if you run it in an environment that contains only Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
- Resolves an issue where app permissions settings may not be retained if you select Keep my files after selecting Restore this PC.
- Resolves an issue where a cluster node may lose cluster membership and all its workloads may fail. This problem can occur when a cluster node creates a live dump.
download Windows 10 Upgrade Wizard
(t) Windows (t) Windows (t) Windows 10 (t) Update (t) Patch-Day (t) Windows 10 Version 1803 (t) Windows 10 Version 1703 (t) Windows 10 Version 1709 (t) 1709 (t ) Software (t) Operating systems