How about the whole MultiAnime gang!
On this occasion, thanks to the Spanish publisher Blitworks, we share with you the arrival of the vieogame «Wandering» a Xbox, Playstation y Nintendo Switch.
Barcelona, Spain – January 12, 2022. Spanish independent publisher BlitWorks announced today that, after successfully porting to consoles, the roguelite platformer Vagante will be released on XBOX One, Series S|X, PlayStation 4|5 and Nintendo Switch on January 27 for $14.99 (PS) | MXN299.00 (Xbox) | 320.99 MXN (Switch). This is the first and only project released to date by the North American studio Nuke Nine, made up of three people, together with the composer Sam English. After 5 years of development, the PC version of the game has been very well received by gamers, with over 3,000 user reviews on Steam, 90% of them positive. The community has been growing steadily since 2014, first thanks to Kickstarter and then thanks to early access and word of mouth.
Vagante is a challenging, class-based, permadeath roguelite with heavily combat-focused gameplay inspired by Spelunky and Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup. The art uses desaturated but warm colors, in a somewhat grungy style, influenced by titles such as Final Fantasy Tactics, Tactics Ogre, and Vagrant Story. On their quest for priceless treasure, up to 4 players can band together, locally or online, and take on dangerous dungeons inhabited by ferocious creatures and dangerous bosses.
The quality of the game and the organic growth in the number of players caught the attention of BlitWorks (which has already worked on other roguelites with online multiplayer support, such as Spelunky 2 and Heroes of Hammerwatch: Ultimate Edition) to decide to port and publish the game. on consoles, thus allowing many new players to discover the fascinating world of Vagante.
- Support for up to 4 player local and online co-op: Join your friends and go on an adventure!
- Based on classes, choose how to play – Choose a unique class, equipment and characteristics for your character, fine-tune your hero’s abilities even further as you play with the class abilities of your choice in each level.
- Procedurally Generated Dungeons – With procedurally generated levels, no two games are the same, allowing for countless hours of gameplay.
- Permanent and permadeath specialization unlock system – As players progress through the adventure, they will be introduced to a wider range of playstyles, your character will not be technically stronger upon death, but rather your experience and learning will improve your skills over time.
- enchanted items – Discover magical items that will endow you with powerful enchantments and game-changing abilities.
- discover secrets – Keep track of unlocked classes, features, music, and more in the Book of Secrets.
- Explore an amazing world – Four unique areas, each with their own dangers, such as monsters, unique bosses, and traps.
- hard but fair – Designed for gamers looking for a challenging yet rewarding experience.
FEEDBACK FROM PLAYERS AND CONTENT CREATORS
Almost unlimited replayability. I managed to put over 1000 hours into this game because it keeps putting me in unique scenarios even though the level generation variety isn’t that great. Not only are there many combinations, the gear is so random that you’ll get very different stats and perks to use at various points in the game.” – Max9999
“I highly recommend it. Vagante belongs in the collection of any independent gamer worth their salt. This game will be very fun for you. Also, it’s very difficult.” – Splattercat
“It has the depth and challenge of Binding of Isaac with the satisfaction and fun of Spelunky” – Game Taco
“One of the toughest and most unforgiving games, but incredibly rewarding, dynamic and innovative. I played it mostly co-op with my partner and it gave us hundreds of hours of fun.” – Dr. Harmful
Based in Barcelona and founded in 2012, BlitWorks is a publishing and porting studio recognized for the excellent quality of its ports for consoles and mobile platforms. His most notable work includes recently co-developing the highly anticipated Spelunky 2 with Mossmouth, and converting acclaimed games such as Streets of Rage 4, Sonic CD, Jet Set Radio, FEZ, Spelunky, Bastion, and Don’t Starve. For more information and updates on BlitWorks projects, visit www.blitworks.com and follow to @BlitWorks.
For more anime, manga, video game and geek & tech culture news, remember to visit: MultiAnime.com.mx
Source: Press Release