Let’s see how to create a Card account Pre-work wave 12.
Warning, those of you who have registered in 2020 cannot register again.
Here’s how to create an account Pre-employment Card wave 12 that you need to look at.
1. Create a pre-employment account
- Go to the site www.prakerja.go.id, then select the create account menu.
- Follow the registration instructions such as having to enter your email address and password, if successful
- Check the incoming email from the Pre-employment account, you must confirm the email account by clicking the link provided
- After confirmation of the email account is successful, please return to the pre-employment site.
2. Fill in your personal data
- Log back in to your pre-employment account
- Enter your email address and password
- Proceed according to directions;
enter your KTP number, family card number, click continue.
fill in complete personal data according to the Pre-employment Card form, click continue.
Enter the phone number, you will get an OTP code via SMS
You will be asked to take a selfie, change it according to the applicable provisions so that the account can be verified
3. Take the test
Prepare paper and stationery to take the Motivation and Basic Ability Test online.
4. Click “Join” on the opened Wave
5. Wait for the announcement of pass / no selection for Pre-Employment Cards via SMS
Requirements for the list of pre-employment cards
- Age 18 years and over
- Not in school
Remember to register on the official domain of the Pre-Employment Card at www.prakerja.go.id.
Wave 12 Pre-Employment Card Site is open for those of you who don’t have an account
The government finally opened the Batch 12 Pre-Employment Card Program in 2021. For those of you who have been waiting to register for the Pre-employment Card, you can register first by visiting www.prakerja.go.id.
The Wave 12 Pre-employment Card site is opened for those of you who don’t have an account and have been wanting to have an account for a long time. Therefore, please visit the official website at www.prakerja.go.id.
After you have successfully created an account, you can take the selection test when the Batch 12 Pre-employment Card Program is officially opened according to the information published on the official Prakerja.go.id account Instagram. You can see it for yourself by opening the Instagram account @ prakerja.go.id.
Please be patient, because at this time the government has not set a date for the opening of the Batch 12 Pre-Employment Cards. The registration for the Batch 12 Pre-employment Cards will be announced through the official media and social media for the Pre-Employment Cards. The benefits that will be received by the Pre-Employment Card recipients will be the same as the previous Pre-Employment Card, amounting to IDR 600,000 per month.
If you find suspicious information on behalf of the Pre-Employment Card, please report it through the Pre-Employment Card community service number 0800-150-3001.
Thus regarding the latest information on pre-employment card sites that have been opened, please register only through www.prakerja.go.id
Contributors: Mutaya Saroh |