The Capcom title has reached 11 million units sold.
Without a doubt the saga of Resident Evil enjoys incredible health in terms of units sold. This is demonstrated by the latest update in sales that Capcom has made of its video games in the list of Platinum Titles as of June 30 where it is appreciated that Resident Evil 7 has reached a new mark in sales.
Resident Evil 7 has sold 11 million units while Village 6.4 million
Resident Evil 7 is the title of the franchise that has sold the most in history, reaching the incredible number of 11 million all over the world. Its sequel Village has gone on to get in total 6.4 million of units, that is, 300,000 more than the previous report.
Capcom best selling games
1. Monster Hunter World – 18.3 million
2. Resident Evil 7 – 11 million
3. Monster Hunter Rise – 10.3 million
4. Resident Evil 2 Remake – 10 million
5. Monster Hunter World Iceborne – 9.5 million
6. Resident Evil 5 – 8.3 million
7. Resident Evil 6 – 8.3 million
8. Street Fighter V – 6.6 million
9. Resident Evil Village – 6.4 million
10. Street Fighter II – 6.3 million
11. Devil May Cry 5 – 5.7 million
12. Resident Evil 3 Remake – 5.4 million
With expansion underway Resident Evil Village: Shadows of Rosefor sure units will follow going up in heaps Resident Evil 2 Remake is still unstoppable and already has 10 million unitsMeanwhile he Resident Evil 3 Remake has sold a total of 5.4 million all over the world.
At the moment Capcom has prepared as star launch for within a few months to the desired Resident Evil 4 Remake, that surely your sales will be so high if the title is as good as the original. For now, you can take a look at Álvaro Castellano’s analysis of Resident Evil 7an experience he cataloged as “Incredible”.