Apple is rumored to launch its new iPhone 12 range this year in the week of October 12. That is a few weeks later than we are used to. We even seem to have to wait until November for the Pro version.
In the news: As every year, there is also a lot of speculation in 2020 about the exact date on which Apple are latest models of the iPhone proposes. The famous leaker Jon Prosser, who recently often reports correct messages first, now believes he has the answer to that question.
Which iPhones can we expect in the fall? The days when Apple only came out with one model per year have been behind us for some time. The iPhone 12 series will even be the first series with no less than four variants.
You can easily divide them into two high-end Pro models with the very latest technology and two slightly cheaper models.
- iPhone 12: 5.4 inch OLED screen with a dual-lens camera.
- iPhone 12 Max of Plus: 6.1 inch OLED screen with a dual-lens camera.
- iPhone 12 Pro: 6.1 inch OLED screen with a triple-lens camera.
- iPhone 12 Pro Max: 6.7 inch OLED screen with a triple lens camera.
When can we expect the iPhone 12 series? In recent years, Apple has always presented its new models of the iPhone in September. By the corona crisis however, that deadline does not seem feasible this year.
- iPhone 12 (Max of Plus): with the two ‘cheaper’ models, the delay would only pay for a few weeks. According to Prosser, Apple would hold its big event in the week of October 12. At that time you will also be able to preorder these two versions. The first models will be delivered a week later.
- iPhone 12 Pro (Max): Just like that other well-known analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, Jon Prosser also expects the Pro models to have even more delay. They would then be presented at the same event, but only later on the market. In the past, Apple did the same with the iPhone X and Xr. Those who want a Pro version will have to wait until November.