Samsung Series that mainly focuses on battery capacity by Galaxy M22 Keep the same concept with a battery with a capacity of up to 5000mAh you can use continuously. with fast charging technology, no need to wait long The design has line textures. increase the prominence no fingerprints Easy to hold in the hand For the screen size is 6.4 inches, FullHD + resolution, Super AMOLED, both giving a refresh rate of 90Hz, smooth operation.
Initial specifications of the Samsung Galaxy M22
- Operating system: Android 11 covered over One UI 3.1
- Body size: 159.9 x 74 x 8.4 mm.
- Weight : 186 grams
- Screen: 6.4-inch Super AMOLED, FullHD + resolution
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G80
- GPU : Mali-G52
- RAM : 4GB (LPDDR4X)
- Internal storage: 128GB
- MicroSD Card : up to 1TB
- Connectivity: 4G, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4GHz+5GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Fingerprint sensor on the side of the device
- USB Type-C 2.0 port
- The rear camera is divided into 3 lenses.
- Main camera : 48 megapixel resolution, f / 1.8 aperture
- Second camera : UltraWide lens, 123-degree viewing angle, 8 megapixel resolution, f / 2.2 aperture
- Third Camera : Macro lens, 2 megapixel resolution, f / 2.4 aperture
- Fourth camera: 2 megapixel depth lens, f / 2.4 aperture
- Front camera, 13 megapixel resolution, f / 2.2 aperture
- Battery: 5000 mAh, supports 25W fast charging technology
Samsung Galaxy M22 There are three shades to choose from: black, white and blue, with prices not yet announced. Initially, the owner was occupied in Germany.