A multi-continent, high-volume, fast-paced recruitment environment requires a Senior Global Talent Acquisition Marketing Manager in Denver, Colorado who can blend the best of B2C marketing and talent acquisition experience. This role is mission critical, ensuring TTEC is positioned as the employer of choice and attracting candidates that are passionate about delivering amazing customer experience. Note : this position is currently remote, and will eventually return to our working from our corporate headquarters near I-25 & E-470.
What You’ll be Doing :
This multicultural talent acquisition marketing team works like an internal recruitment advertising agency, building and executing strategy, managing recruitment budgets, working closely with vendor partners and other internal teams like social media, talent acquisition delivery, and operations to fulfill the applicant flow and hiring needs of the business.
On a typical day, you’ll :
- Know the associate hiring needs and maintain advance, formulaic awareness of applicant flow needs
- Drive sourcing efforts to ensure budget optimization and maximize applicant flow to meet client requirements
- Use data results to evaluate effectiveness and marketing programs and maximize ROI
- Manage vendor relationship such as job boards, internet media, print/production/collateral providers, community partners, job fair organizations, university and workforce partnerships, diversity hiring partners, and staffing agencies
- Work with procure-to-pay teams, accounting and finance for accuracy and timeliness for departmental marketing budgets, reporting, and accounting practices
- Supervise, coach, train and develop the talent acquisition marketing staff, while also contributing personally to the team results
- Crusade employee referral programs to foster referrals as a top source
Why You? What You Bring :
Passion, Integrity, Communication. Those are just some of the attributes valued at TTEC. Of course, there are some other requirements too. These include :
- Experience with guiding external (customer facing or applicant) marketing efforts
- Creative and innovative sourcing ideas
- Ability to manage a remote, multi-cultural, results-oriented team
- Marketing communications and/or recruitment advertising experience or equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Previously demonstrated problem solving and data-based critical thinking
- Experience managing budgets and using advanced excel
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field or equivalent experience. Master’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration a plus.
About TTEC :
We are a premier global customer experience technology and services company focused on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative customer experience for many of the world’s most iconic and disruptive brands.
As a TTEC employee, You’ll Enjoy :
- Achievement-based bonus structure, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- ‘Dress for your Day’ philosophy, opportunities for flexible and remote schedules
- Cafeteria, fitness center, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
- Social activities including Boo at HQ, social hours, take your kids to work day, holiday luncheons & patio grill summer concert series
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees have a sense of value and are comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every person to bring value to the table in their own unique way.