KOMPAS.com – The Civil Servant Candidate Selection (CPNS) will now enter the Field Competency Selection stage ( SKB).
In early August, participants had re-registered and selected the location for the SKB. After that, starting today (18/8/2020) the SKB schedule CPNS 2019 announced.
Reported Kompas.com, Tuesday (18/8/2020), Head of the Bureau of Public Relations, Law and Cooperation of the State Civil Service Agency (BKN) Paryono said the SKB schedule can be checked on the pages of each agency.
One of the ministries that has announced the SKB schedule is the Ministry of Communication and Information ( Kominfo).
The following is the schedule and location link for the 2019 Ministry of Communication and Information Decree:
- BKN Pusat
- Kanreg I BKN Yogyakarta
- Kanreg II BKN Surabaya
- Kanreg III BKN Bandung
- Kanreg IV BKN Makassar
- Kanreg IX BKN Jayapura
- Kanreg VI BKN Medan
- Kanreg VII BKN Palembang
- Kanreg VIII BKN Banjarmasin
- Kanreg X BKN Denpasar
- Kanreg XI BKN Manado
- Kanreg XII BKN Pekanbaru
- Kanreg XIII BKN Aceh
- UPT BKN Ambon
- UPT BKN Balikpapan
- UPT BKN Batam
- UPT BKN Bengkulu
- UPT BKN Gorontalo
- UPT BKN Jambi
- UPT BKN Kendari
- UPT BKN Lampung
- UPT BKN Mamuju
- UPT BKN Mataram
- UPT BKN Padang
- UPT BKN Palangkaraya
- UPT BKN Palu
- UPT BKN Pangkal Pinang
- UPT BKN Pontianak
- UPT BKN Semarang
- UPT BKN Serang
- UPT BKN Sorong
- UPT BKN Tarakan
However, there are things that have not been announced, namely the list of participants, the location and time of implementing the Additional SKB (Psychological Test and Interview) and Work Practice SKB (especially for applicants for the position of Educational Laboratory Institution).
In addition, SKB participants who choose the location of the SKB abroad will be announced later in a separate announcement.
Then, for participants who did not choose a location on August 1-7, they are required to follow the SKB at the same location when participating in the Basic Competency Selection (SKD).
Rules of conduct for participants
Participants in the field competency selection must:
- Present in person (without being represented) 120 minutes before the SKB session begins according to the exam session of each participant.
- Coming to the selection location wearing a mask covering the nose and mouth to the chin, the use of a face shield (faceshield) with a mask is highly recommended as additional protection.
- Bring a wooden pencil (not a mechanical pencil) and required documents, such as an original KTP / certificate to replace the original KTP which is still valid / Original Family Card or family card legalized by authorized officials and Selection Participant Card.
- Keep paying attention to maintain a minimum distance of 1 (one) meter from other people
- Maintain hand hygiene by washing hands with soap and running water and / or using a handsanitizer.
SKB participants wear clothes with the following conditions:
- Plain white shirt without pattern
- Plain black trousers / skirt without pattern (not jeans)
- Black hijab without accessories (for those who wear the hijab)
- Black / dark color shoes
The implementation of the SKB Kemenkominfo is available in 3 sessions, namely:
- Voice I: 06.30-10.00
- Sesi II: 09.30-13.00
- Session III: 12.30-16.00
Meanwhile, the schedule for Friday is only sessions I and III.
The activities in each session consist of:
- The first 90 minutes: registration, giving participants pins, storing goods, body checking, and participants entering the sterile waiting room
- The next 30 minutes: transfer of participants from the sterile room to the exam room
- Last 90 minutes: SKB exam
Keep in mind that participants can cancel the exam because:
- cannot show the Test Participant Identity Card
- do not bring original eKTP or Certificate of recording of population data
- participants do not wear clothes according to the provisions