La Tota Salvio, spicy: the criticism of his son, the dream and the “he broke his c…”

Her name is Justina López, but everyone knows her as La Tota. Eduardo Salvio’s mother, the Boca forward, speaks little but every time he does he leaves titles and today was no exception. “I liked the title that they put guts, eggs, as they say”, expressed the Tota about the Super League obtained by the … Read more

Emiliano Martínez and the chance to return to Independiente with Kun Agüero

Emiliano Martínez He expressed his desire to return to Independiente and remarked that the return of Sergio Aguero it would help you make the decision. “When Kun returns I will think about it too”, the Arsenal goalkeeper said in statements to TNT Sports. The goalkeeper stressed that “The truth is that it can never be … Read more

Driussi: “I owe River a lot, I want to give it another Libertadores”

Away from his family and away from the Monumental, Sebastián Driussi is quarantined in Russia, where soccer stopped quickly and the coronavirus pandemic seemed to be under control. The Zenit striker told TyC Sports how he lives these special days and, without hesitation, reaffirmed that he wanted to return to River when he was in … Read more

Fredy Bickel no longer head of sports at Grasshoppers Zurich

Ex-Rapid sports director Fredy Bickel has to vacate his position at Grasshoppers Zurich after almost half a year. Guilt is a new investor who wants to put the club on new legs. Hong Kong’s Champion Union HK Holding Limited has acquired 90 percent of the club. The remaining 10% go to the Grasshopper Football Foundation, … Read more

Ameal: “We think of Russo for 10 years in Boca”

Jorge Amor Ameal enjoys having obtained the Superliga title, snatching it from River on the last date, from the hand of Miguel Ángel Russo, who came to replace Gustavo Alfaro from this year. Now, once again, the president made clear his support for DT. When asked promptly about the desire of Martín Palermo to lead … Read more

De Rossi: “I want everyone to visit La Bombonera at least once in a Boca match”

Daniele De Rossi, an Italian midfielder who retired with the Boca jersey earlier this year, recalled his time at Xeneize (he was part of obtaining the Super League title) and Argentine football, where he barely played for six months. “The most beautiful thing is what you see in the stands. It is a heat that … Read more

Workshops, the idea of ​​finishing the Super League Cup, how he pays wages and resources to avoid getting into debt

While there is no certain date for the resumption of competition, Workshops you have a clear idea of ​​how the competition should continue. Although there are some clubs that maintain that the Super League Cup -only its opening day was held- must be declared deserted in order to end the year with a transition tournament, … Read more

Edwin Cardona: “The dream of returning to Boca is intact”

The Colombian Edwin Cardona may have belonged to the Boca squad that became champion in the recent Super League, but finally his return did not materialize and now he plays in Xolos de México. The midfielder, in dialogue with As Colombia, recalled his frustrated transfer in the last pass market and assured that “The dream … Read more