Have you ever sent something to your friend that someone else sent you? Who has not done it? The chat app Facebook Messenger implemented its function more than 2 years ago to be able to know if the text that they sent you has ‘forwarded’ or not.
The goal is for you to know if the other person is simply sending you something that they have seen from another user. So that you can complain or simply stop using this function too much: there are the famous spam.
However, if you don’t want the ‘forwarded’ message to appear again in your conversations via Facebook Messenger, then you must learn this great trick that, we assure you, you will like to share it with your friends.
It is not necessary to have to install a third-party application to access your information from Facebook. Everything is done from the same Messenger.
HOW TO HIDE ‘FORWARDED’ ON FACEBOOK MESSENGER
The trick is simple. To do this, always remember, you must have Facebook Messenger Updated to get the latest news from the messaging app. Now like this, use this trick.
- If you want to forward a message to the other person, you must follow these steps.
- The first one is to go to the message you want to forward.
- Click on the same text and a window will appear that says “Copy”.
- Copy the message and paste it in the conversation you want and that’s it.
- This will never show ‘forwarded’ in your conversations again.
It should be noted that this procedure is somewhat tedious for those who use Facebook Messenger, but it is the only one to avoid the ‘forwarded’ in your conversation.
Learn about the similarities between Instagram Reels and TikTok
SEE MORE OF WHATSAPP