Do you know why it is necessary to clean the cache from time to time? WhatsApp? Is it a good option to remove it? What happens to my cell phone? Many times, when the application hangs, we resort to it. However, there is another reason and that is why we will explain it here.
WhatsApp It is the most popular fast messaging app currently. According to SensorTower data, it is above Facebook Messenger and Telegram. For what is this? Well, the easy use of the platform, which, unlike its competitors, tends to use another platform in order to function.
However, the app is not exempt from failure. This happens many times when we have to update the application or it just hung or we can no longer open it.
It is in this way that we resort to the cache of WhatsApp. It is quite easy to go to it, but do you know what happens to your cell phone every time you delete that data? Here we tell you.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CLEAR WHATSAPP’S CACHE
- The first thing you should know is that deleting the cache data from WhatsApp will not erase your photos or conversations from your cell phone.
- If you decide to clean the WhatsApp cache, you will delete temporary files and data that frequently accumulate on your phone and affect the operation of an app.
- However, after deleting that data, if you open WhatsApp again, that data will occupy part of your cell phone again.
- Only use it as first aid in case WhatsApp does not work on your device.
HOW TO CLEAR WHATSAPP’S CACHE
- Access the Settings of your phone.
- Enter Storage.
- Look for the Other apps option and then select Whatsapp.
- Now press the Delete cache button).
- The system tells you how many will be freed from memory.
WHATSAPP’S 7 BEST TRICKS
WhatsApp is one of the few applications that cares about the experience of its users when immersing themselves in its app, that is why they update frequently, making communication between people more practical and simple. However, not everyone knows how to get the most out of the popular application.
The creators of Whatsapp They have developed various tools so that their users can navigate at ease in the application. However, this is unknown by much of the population, it is for that reason that the same company has shared on its blog, a list of the best tricks developed by the app.
1. Hands-free voice memos: Just by holding down the microphone icon and sliding up, you can block the voice memo function to record, without having to hold the phone with your hands. An option that surprisingly works!
2. Mark main messages: To obtain this option you must use the “star” message function, where you will mark key messages that you will easily see in a central location. All you have to do is press the message you want to save as a favorite and then touch the “star” icon.
If your device is an iPhone, you can find all the starred messages by going to Settings and Starred messages or selecting the name of the chat and tapping “Starred Messages”. For Android users, they will have to press “More options” and then ” Featured messages ”.
3. Review messages without touching the cell phone: If what you want is to be able to review WhatsApp without having to use your mobile device, what you have to do is download the WhatsApp web desktop app, which will project your cell phone conversations to a computer. So you can send messages, photos and gifs without having to hold your computer in your hands.
4. Use stickers in conversations: Emojis are becoming a thing of the past, nowadays stickers offer you a more fun way to express yourself. You can find them in the field where the text is entered in a conversation, in a small square icon with a folded side page, where you can also add your own stickers and bitmojis.
5. Read messages without being online: The option to hide the “Reading Receipts” is not the best option if you want the other person not to realize that you have read their message. That is why slightly lifting the message on the screen and opening the full text on the iphone lock screen is your best option to go unnoticed.
6. Manage who can add us to groups: There is nothing more uncomfortable than being added to a group full of unknown people. That is why Whatsapp developed the option to manage who can add us to groups.
7. Have control of your groups: There is a way to change the group settings so that only we can make changes to their image or name. To do this, go to Group settings and then Edit group information.
NEW WHATSAPP EMOJIS
According to the Unicode website, the new members of this “select group” were chosen after its Emoji Subcommittee “analyzed thousands of proposals submitted by users” around the world, which had to include the reasons why they should be included. in the list and other data.
Unicode highlighted that among these symbols, which exceed 2,000 in total and which have become popular in courier services for representing feelings and facilitating the expression of ideas, especially in WhatsAppFinally, the emojis that many were claiming will arrive. What are the new ones? Here we present them to you.
Among the new faces we will find the emoji that of the happy face with a tear of emotion, also the man with the mustache and pronounced glasses, the clenched hand, people hugging, the ninja are also enabled.
You will also see people in tuxedo suits, wedding dresses, men and women feeding their children a bottle, Santa Claus without a mustache, heart and lungs.
On the other hand, in the animals section we will find the potted plant, the black cat, the beaver, the face of the polar bear, the bison, the mammoth, the dodo, the feather, the beetle, the seal, the fly, the cockroach. , the worm, the rock, the wood.
On the food we will find the olive, the blueberry, the pepper, the pita bread, the tamale, the fondue, the bubble tea and the teapot.
Emojipedia also indicated that in WhastApp new places will be added such as the shack, the pickup, the skateboard. While in the objects section we will have the magic wand, the colored piñata, the Russian doll, the needle and thread, the knot, the sandal, the accordion, the military helmet, the long drum, the coin, the saw, the boomerang.
Other objects that will also be present are the hook, screwdriver, mirror, ladder, curtained window, plunger, mousetrap, ramrod, poster, toothbrush with toothpaste, and headstone.
Finally, other emojis that will come to WhatsApp They are the flags and the symbols will be the elevator sign, the transgender symbol, the transgender flag.
Last year, Unicode had also included fifty new symbols that revolutionized social networks, including the peacock, the flame, an abacus, the profession of a superhero or the double helix of DNA.
According to a worldwide study by the consultancy Brandwatch on Twitter, emojis are used more by women (61%) than by men (39%) and are mainly used to express positive emotions – three-quarters have an optimistic meaning.
HOW TO ADD A FOREIGN NUMBER TO WHATSAPP
To do this, you must do these steps that will help you a lot to ask the other person for the codes to avoid failing and not being able to converse in WhatsApp.
- Open the phone’s contact book.
- When adding the contact’s phone number, start by including the plus sign (+).
- Enter the country code followed by the full phone number. Remember that a country code is a numerical prefix that is entered before entering the full national phone number to be able to call another destination.
In the end the number should be this way, for example, if the contact is in U.S (country code “1”) and if you have the area code “408” and the phone number “XXX-XXXX” should be registered as +1 408 XXX XXXX.
HOW TO LEAVE A WHATSAPP GROUP WITHOUT KNOWING
Did you know that there is a trick to get out of a group of WhatsApp? Well, there are a series of steps that you must take so that everything goes perfectly and nobody asks you about the sudden abandonment. This you should do:
- The first thing you should do is enter the WhatsApp group chat and press the three dots in the corner.
- There you will see “Group Info” which you must press.
- In this window you must silence the conversation for a year.
- Then, go back to “Group info” and click on “Personalized notifications”.
- Once inside, deactivate “notifications and warnings”.
- With this you will never see notifications, much less receive alerts from time to time from WhatsApp groups.
HOW TO KNOW IF SOMEONE DELETED YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER
Like the trick to know if someone has blocked you in WhatsApp, there is a method to find out if a person has decided to delete your phone number. It’s easy to find out by following these steps:
- The first thing you should realize is that if you could see their WhatsApp statuses and not now, then it means that they no longer have your number in their registry.
- Another indication is that if that person decided to delete your WhatsApp number, you will no longer be able to see their profile picture, but you will be able to see their profile picture when they connect or are ‘online’.
- You can also view their last connection time in case the user has decided to hide the time they were ‘online’ for strangers.
If you have noticed that one of these tips has disappeared from your friend’s WhatsApp, that means that he has decided to delete your number or, simply, he does not have it registered. Did you know?
HOW TO LEAVE A WHATSAPP GROUP WITHOUT NOBODY BEING AWARE
Do you want to get out of a group of WhatsApp Without them noticing? So you can do it.
Although when you leave a group you tend to leave evidence or a trace that you left, there is a simple trick so that you do not notify anyone. Follow these steps:
- To start, enter the group chat of your WhatsApp and press the button on the right that will take you to “Group info”.
- In that window, mute the conversation for a year.
- Then, go to “Group info” and click on “Personalized notifications”.
- Once inside, deactivate the “notifications” option.
- Finally click on the group conversation and file it and that’s it. Nobody will find out that you left a group or several.
It should be noted that everything you receive in those conversations will be paralyzed as long as you do not have the function to automatically download the files you receive activated.
Learn how to make a video call with 8 people on WhatsApp
IT MAY INTEREST YOU