The fans had to wait a long time for this – Diablo 2 Resurrected lets the classic shine in a new light, including the Lord of Destruction expansion.
What’s new in Diablo 2 Resurrected?
Diablo 2 Resurrected supports a maximum resolution of up to 4K * to take full advantage of the performance of modern gaming hardware. It also features a completely redesigned 7.1 Dolby Surround Sound * so you don’t miss a single bloodcurdling scream. Every 27 minutes of the cutscenes from the original game have been recreated with stunning and highly detailed graphics. Although a lot of work has been done to Diablo 2 To give it a modern twist, the top priority was to preserve the authenticity of the gaming experience – the original engine is still running “under the hood”, performing the same calculations and following the same game logic as in 2000.
* 4K resolution and Dolby Surround 7.1 can only be used on platforms and hardware that support these features.
Resurrected was developed by Blizzard Entertainment and the in-house studio Vicarious Visions and is available via Battle.net on Windows PC as well as on Xbox Series, Xbox One, PS5, PS4, and Switch born again. As you progress across platforms, you can log in to your Battle.net account from any device for which you purchased the game. Around the world of Diablo 2 Open to more players than ever before, this new edition includes a number of accessibility options and improvements. These allow you to customize the game experience without affecting the classic gameplay. The accessibility improvements include:
- Controller support on all platforms
- Adjustment of font size, color blindness mode and legibility options
- Emote menu for faster communication
- Adjustment of the volume via different audio channels
- automatic gold collection
- larger, shared booty chest
- Various key assignment options, including assignable “interact” hotkey for controllers and more
The new edition has seven playable character classes. The Amazon, the Barbarian, the Necromancer, the Paladin, and the Sorceress offer diverse gameplay. The druid and the assassin out Lord of Destruction also return, wild and aloof as ever. The 3D heroes now have updated armor, clothing, skin textures, animations, and more. The entire game has been completely graphically redesigned so that experienced players who return to Sanctuary will see details never seen before, as if looking through new glasses. Despite the overhaul, characters, monsters, and surroundings are caught in Resurrected as before, the dark atmosphere to which Diablo-Fans remember. Bringing those memories back to life is also easy. At the push of a button, players can switch between the new 3D graphics and the 2D experience of the original.
Diablo II: Resurrected can be used individually (RRP 39.99 EUR) or as part of the Diablo Prime Evil Collection (RRP EUR 59.99). The collection includes:
- Diablo II: Resurrected
- the Diablo III: Eternal Collection, consisting of Diablo iii, the extension Reaper of Souls as well as the content package Return of the Necromancer
- the companion of Mephisto and the wings embrace of hatred for Diablo iii
More information on Diablo II: Resurrected can be found on our official website at www.diablo2.com.