The Saudi victory offers Ronaldo 225 million euros … and the player: I will determine my future after the World Cup

The contract extends for the next 3 years … and “Ads Checker” publishes “potential clubs” to move to

Informed sources told Asharq Al-Awsat that Portuguese striker Cristiano Ronaldo, who left Manchester United in the English Premier League, told negotiators at the Saudi Al-Nasr Club that he would not discuss his football future until after the World Cup, which is being held in Doha, is over.

According to the same sources, the negotiations with his agent have reached advanced stages, but the Portuguese captain does not want to end them now.

Al-Nasr Club previously negotiated with the player after he rejected the idea of ​​moving to Al-Hilal club last summer because he wanted to continue playing in the European Champions League, but Al-Nasr Club renewed the idea of ​​including the player, as the information received from Al-Nasr Club indicates that the negotiator provided about 75 million euros (293 One million Saudi riyals) per season, provided that the contract extends to the next 3 years at a value of 225 million euros (880 million Saudi riyals), noting that the amounts announced last summer amounted to approximately 350 million euros.

In his interview with journalist Piers Morgan on Talk TV, Ronaldo confirmed what had been reported that he had turned down a huge offer to move to a Saudi team during the summer transfer window to continue with United.

And questions come to mind about the next step for Portuguese striker Cristiano Ronaldo, after his departure from Manchester United, the English Premier League football club, on Tuesday, after a controversial interview in which he said that he had no respect for coach Eric ten Hag.

See also  Men's 2022 Volleyball Nations League (VNL) Quarter-Final Schedule: 4 BIGMATCH Matches Awaiting!

The former Real Madrid and Juventus striker said that former United coach Alex Ferguson persuaded him to stop moving to Manchester City, his local rival, and return to the club with which he won eight major titles between 2003 and 2009.

The 37-year-old is unlikely to retire now, having said the World Cup in Qatar would probably be his last appearance in the tournament and he plans to play until he is 40.

And the Ads Checker betting company published the ranking of the closest destinations to Ronaldo, saying that he is likely to move to Chelsea. British reports linked Ronaldo to Chelsea at the end of last season, in light of the London club’s need for a striking force in the front line. And press reports in England said that Chelsea’s interest could be renewed.

And the second stop in the ranking was his former club, Sporting Lisbon, where Ronaldo joined United in his first era from Sporting Lisbon for 12 million pounds ($ 14.41 million) in 2003, in a record-breaking deal for a teenage player to join the English Premier League, after he caught Ferguson’s attention in friendly match.

Cristiano’s mother, Dolores Aveiro, has previously said that she would like her son to return to the Portuguese club.

As for the third arrangement in the player’s options, it is to move to one of the American League clubs, as David Beckham, former United player and owner of Inter Miami, said in an interview in 2020 that his club seeks to include big names such as Argentine Lionel Messi and Ronaldo, stressing the team’s ambition.

See also  Mbappe talks about Real Madrid: I understand their disappointment, my son's dream is not over – yqqlm

Many great players ended their careers in the United States, and Ronaldo did not close the door on moving to the Major League Soccer.

Among the stations is Paris Saint-Germain, as it is likely to be an option for Ronaldo to become the dream attack line in Paris Saint-Germain, which includes Lionel Messi, Neymar and Kylian Mbappe.

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.