What is ALSA?
* The association brings together patients and professionals interested in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
* Provides patients with services such as physiotherapy, speech therapy, psychotherapy, occupational therapy and nutrition.
* Supports even close patients caring for patients with ALS.
* It also operates a rental of aids, organizes reconditioning stays and trips of specialists to the homes of patients.
* The goal for the future is to create a specialized center for patients with ALS.