This Thursday there will be a very full schedule of sports, which can be enjoyed on television. There will be Copa Libertadores with the presence of Argentine teams, a European final, tennis in Hamburg, the NBA continues with its definitions and much more.
Play Boca. Miguel Ángel Russo’s team traveled to Colombia to play their match on the fourth date of the Copa Libertadores against Deportivo Independiente de Medellín. A win would leave him close to qualifying.
In Europe there will be a clash of champions. Bayern Munich, winner of the Champions League and Sevilla, who won the Europa League, face off in the final of the European Super Cup which is played in Budapest, Hungary. In England, Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City is presented.
The NBA It is in the definition zone and this Thursday will have the fourth point of the final of the Western Conference between Lakers y Nuggets. The Los Angeles team leads the series 2-1 and wants to take another step towards the final of the league. In addition, there will be tennis with the ATP 500 from Hamburg.
The televising of Thursday 24
- 15.45 Manchester City vs. Bournemouth. The League Cup of England. ESPN
- 16 Bayern Munich vs. Seville. The European Super Cup. ESPN 2
The Libertadores Cup
- 19.15 Jorge Wilstermann vs. Peñarol. Fox Sports 2
- 21.30 Independent of Medellín vs. Mouth. ESPN 2
- 23 Dolphin Vs. Santos. ESPN
The NBA Playoffs
- 22 Los Angeles Lakers vs. Denver Nuggets. The Western Conference Final, Game 4. DirecTV Sports
- 7.30 The ATP 500 from Hamburg. The third round. ESPN
- 20 Atlanta Braves vs. Miami Marlins. La MLB. DirecTV Sports+