Last update: 7:10 a.m.
the embankment collapsed on the tracks between Ottignies and Gemblou stationsx. Result : trains no longer run currently between these two stations. Train traffic will probably be interrupted on this route until September 23. the traffic is also disturbed on the portion Namur – Ottignies.
SNCB offers alternatives to travelers who usually take this line:
- IC 16 Brussels – Namur – Luxembourg : only runs between Namur – Arlon and Luxembourg.
- IC 17 Brussels Airport – Namur – Dinant : remains split as currently into 2 sections (Brussels Airport – Ottignies and Gembloux – Dinant)
- IC 18 Brussels – Namur – Liège : runs on the entire route but is diverted between Namur and Ottignies.
- L 06 Namur – Ottignies : remains limited as currently to the Namur – Gembloux section. The alternative bus service in place on the Gembloux – Ottignies route is maintained.
- People traveling between Namur and Ottignies are invited to postpone their trip if they have the possibility.
- Between Namur and Brussels, it is advised to travel via Charleroi (2 IC per hour between Namur and Charleroi then between Charleroi and Brussels).
Your journey may be lengthened following these disruptions and changes of routes, plan to leave well in advance if you want to avoid being late. Besides, do not hesitate to consult the SNCB website Where l’application to be aware of the latest disruptions on your journey.