The info file
– 9 p.m: Leroy Sane, tracked by Manchester United. According to information from the Mirror, Leroy Sané could bounce back at Old Trafford as he risks losing playing time in Bavaria since the arrival of Sadio Mané.
– 5.30 p.m.: Dries Mertens approaches Turkey. More details ici.
-3:15 p.m. Edinson Cavani at Boca Juniors? According to Cesar Luis Merlo, Argentine journalist, Edinson Cavani is about to join the club of Juan Roman Riquelme. Free since his departure from Man U, the Uruguayan would thus opt for a return to South America, like his accomplice in attack of Celeste, Luis Suarezback in his club Nacional.
-3:10 p.m.: Diego Costa in La Liga, it burns. According to Marca, the former Chelsea striker could rebound at Rayo Vallecano. The 33-year-old would thus make his return to Europe and La Liga after leaving Atlético de Madrid and a spell at Brazilian Mineiro.
– 15h05: Marko Arnautovic at Manchester United? At 33, the Austrian could leave Bologna for a return to the Premier League according to Gazzetta dello Sport. On the other hand, the Italian club would not be favorable to the departure of its striker, according to our colleagues.
-2:55 p.m .: Free after the end of his contract with La Gantoise, Roman Bezus has signed with Omonia Nicosia, the Cypriot club announced on Twitter on Saturday.
– 10:30 a.m.: Presnel Kimpembe should stay in Paris. Often announced on departure, the defender should ultimately stay well on the side of PSG according to the team.
– 10:15 am: A new Barça player in MLS? After the departure of Riqui Puig, LA Galaxy would consider bringing in their former teammate, the versatile Sergio Robert according to our colleagues from AS.
– 10 a.m.: Movement at Chelsea. The Londoners are definitely ready to do anything to tickle Liverpool and Manchester City this season! This Saturday morning, Sport announces that the Blues are ready to pay 70 million to afford the services of Frankie DeJong. The English are also ready to put Mark Alonso in the deal for Barça to agree to part ways with the Dutch midfielder. Behind, Thomas Tuchel pushes management to take out the portfolio to attract Wesley Fofana. According to the Telegraph, the Leicester defender could become the most expensive defender of all time by surpassing the 87 million spent by Manchester United to attract Harry Maguire.