The info thread:
– OM are interested in Nicolas Tagliafico of Ajax. Jorge Sampaoli would dream of attracting the Argentinian international to Marseille. But the case is complicated. His contract ends in 2023 but Ajax is still counting on him, especially for the rest of the Champions League. Marseille have already tried an approach and offered a loan with an option to buy… But the competition will be tough because several English clubs are also on the ball.
– A first Crystal Palace player is loaned to RWDM! To find out who it is, click here
– Reinforcement near Seraing! Steelworkers secure forward’s loan Maidine Customs from Seraing. He had already been training for several weeks with the Seresians.
– Juventus intends to strengthen in attack during this winter transfer window. In particular to compensate for the probable departure of Morata to FC Barcelona. After having already surveyed Memphis Depay, Edinson Cavani or even Mauro Icardi, the Old Lady would also be interested in Maxi Gomez, the Valencia striker. According to Cadena COPE, an offer has already been made but the Valencians would not be inclined to let their player go but could be tempted in the event of a good offer … to be able to strengthen themselves in other positions.
– Fiorentina would like more clarity in the file Vlahovic. Quoted on the departure, the attacker has not yet found his new destination, which irritates his leaders: “We expect an immediate decision on his future. We want to know if he stays or if he wants to leave”, Viola CEO Joe Barone told Mediaset, “We already asked him two days ago and to communicate his plan immediately to the public.”
– After the coronation of Onuachu, Noa Lang was very disappointed for the Golden Shoe. Above all, he did not fail to talk about his future: “There is a big chance that these will be my last months in Brugge.” Words that did not shock Vincent Mannaert. “If you have ambitions, it’s normal to want to play big competitions. We’re not going to rush things. Noa talked about months, so he’s very focused on the rest of the championship.” His price is estimated at 25 million euros on Transfermarkt.
– The undesirables are still present in Anderlecht. But some of them should no longer make old bones at the RSCA. A little overview here!
– Dewaele arrived at Standard on Wednesday. It compensates for the departure of you do at the CAN and that of Dry for Germany. Here is his portrait.
– Charleroi is often weak after its winter transfer windows. And the departure of Nicholson could confirm this trend. More info here.
– This Wednesday CR7 gave an interview to our colleagues from Sky Sports. And it’s not going by the back of the spoon. “I don’t want to be here to be sixth, seventh or fifth. I’m here to try to win, to be competitive. I think we are in the race, but we are not at our best yet. We have a long way to go to improve and I think if we change our mentality we can achieve great things.” A hell of a pressure shot that made a lot of people react across the Channel. Especially since the legendary Portuguese has already been announced in several other clubs this winter.
– Rudiger is he living his last moments at Chelsea? Scorer this Wednesday against Spurs in the Carabao Cup semi-final (0-1), the German defender spoke about his level of play. “It’s the best moment of my career. I see it as a chapter. And I enjoyed my chapter at Chelsea so much.” A statement that is making a lot of noise in England because the 28-year-old defender is out of contract and highly coveted by Real Madrid.
– Bad news for Sambi Lokonga at Arsenal. While he’s been playing less lately, there are several midfielders associated with the Gunners. This is particularly the case of Gigi Wijnaldum who did not adapt too well to his Parisian life. But also Arthur of Juventus. This is announced by Goal in its edition of the day. “Discussions have taken place between Arsenal and Juventus over Arthur, with the Gunners exploring the possibility of signing him on loan until the end of the season”, specifies the media. The Brazilian would come to compensate for the losses of Elneny and party at the CAN as well as the departure of Maitland-Niles at Roma.
– diego charles is coveted by Newcastle. The Telegraph announces that the Magpies have made an offer of 45 million euros for the Brazilian from Sevilla FC. In Andalusia, the 28-year-old defender has become a centerpiece of Lopetegui. And one of the best defenders in the league. The Sevillians have refused the offer for the moment and hope that the new rich will pay the release clause of his player estimated at … 80 million!
– The Royal Society sur les rangs de Juan Mata |. Arrived in 2014, the 33-year-old attacking midfielder no longer plays at all with the Red Devils. AS announce that the Basque president met with the player’s father and his agent last week to discuss a possible transfer. The leaders of San Sebastian also have other targets to strengthen announces the Spanish media.
– Thunderbolt to Juve! Cesar Luis Merlo, a reporter for TyC Sports claims that Paulo Dybala does not wish to extend to Juve. “La Joya would have changed his mind and would no longer wish to extend his contract with the Bianconeri after they modified certain conditions in his contract”, he announces. A small bomb that could upset the workforce of the Old Lady. The 28-year-old Argentinian international’s contract ends at the end of the season.
– Loftus-Cheek is courted by Juventus Turin according to Sky Sports. Objective: to replace Arthur who is coveted by Arsenal (see above). The Chelsea player plays little under Tuchel. He has only played 694 minutes since the start of the league season. That is 33% of the possible playing time. Not enough for the taste of the 26-year-old midfielder estimated at 20 million euros.
– Towards a departure from Amiri? Very little used this season by Leverkusen, the German international (5 selections) is courted by Genoa according to Kicker. Gianluca Di Marzio even believes that the attacking midfielder, as brilliant as he is inconstant, will soon have his medical examination. Information denied by Kicker who, however, asserts that the “negotiations are ongoing” and the outcome of the transfer is “completely open“. – The team announces that alvaro gonzalez (OM) is pushed out by Jorge Sampaoli. “The Spanish defender is going through difficult times at Marseille, after giving of himself for the club and signing a contract last May.” Several clubs have shown interest, including Valencia. – Diego Godin leaves Italy and Cagliari. Destination Atletico Mineiro for the former lieutenant of Diego Simeone at Atletico Madrid. He signed until 2022 in Brazil with the possibility of extending for another season.