RB Jewel scores an incredible nine goals in one game
| Reading time: 2 minutes
The opponent was an exotic, the victory went into the World Cup history. And twice. For that made striker Erling Haland virtually single-handedly. A gem on which BVB was already on it.
DAs Erling Haland is a great talent, many European top clubs have known for quite some time. Nevertheless, the Norwegian decided in January 2019 for the time being for a smaller step. With the change from Molde FK to RB Salzburg. In Europe (still) not a big number.
But Haland makes itself for the big number. The son of former Norwegian international Alf-Inge Haland scored as much as he wanted in the 12-0 victory over Honduras at the U20 World Cup in Poland. Nine striker strikes were on the scoreboard at the end of the game. Thus, the 18-year-old powdered the previous record of the Brazilian Adailton from 1997 (six goals in a game).
The goals at a glance
- 1: 0 – 7th Minute: inserted from a short distance with the left
- 2: 0 – 20th Minute: strong assumption on 16er, tough turned left into the short corner
- 4: 0 – 36 minutes: fouled by the goalkeeper, penalty easy – of course with left – inserted
- 5: 0 – 43 minutes: Dropkick from 13 meters under the crossbar
- 7: 0 – 50. Minute: strong take, dry into the far corner – with left
- 8: 0 – 67th. Minute: after strong template exceptionally hit with the right
- 9: 0 – 77 minutes: another dropkick, again with left
- 11: 0 – 88th Minute: He refuels against three opponents by, full left shot
- 12: 0 – 90 minutes: tough with left under the crossbar
Also in the Europa League Haland could convince with an impressive record. In five games he scored for the Salzburg four goals. Last summer, Borussia Dortmund, Juventus Turin and Manchester United were said to have an interest. United coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer knows Haland very well and has already coached him in Molde.
Curious: Despite the double World Cup record – highest victory and most goals of a player in a game – the Norwegians have to fear for the first knockout round. Currently, they are only third in Group C behind Uruguay and New Zealand – and only the four best group stages reach the knockout round.
(TagToTranslate) Football World Cup (t) Red Bull Salzburg (t) New Zealand (t) Erling Haland (t) Borussia Dortmund (t) Football (t) Molde FK to RB Salzburg (t) Uruguay