SOCGEN, TO FOLLOW THE EXCHANGE OF PARIS BAG
PARIS (Reuters) – Values to be followed on Tuesday on the Paris and European stock exchanges:
* PSA – Goldman Sachs began monitoring the automaker with a "buy" recommendation, with a price target of 26 euros.
* AMS said on Tuesday it did not see "sufficient reasons" to continue discussions with the German lighting specialist OSRAM LICHT for the acquisition of this last one.
* LVMH announced on Monday the conclusion of an agreement with Stella McCartney to accelerate the development of the British fashion house, a few months after the end of its long-term collaboration with Kering, the world's number one luxury rival.
* SOCIÉTÉ GÉNÉRALE and Promontoria MMB have announced that they have entered into exclusive negotiations in view of the acquisition by the MMB Promontory of the Société Générale de Banque aux Antilles (SGBA).
* GECINA announced on Monday that it is in exclusive negotiations with a French institution for the acquisition of almost 32,000 m² in Neuilly-sur-Seine.
* NICOX announces that the results of the NCX 470 Phase 2 clinical trial are expected to start in the fourth quarter.
* BAYER – A US federal judge has decided to reduce Bayer's compensation to a Californian who accused Roundup of $ 80.27 million to $ 25.27 million ($ 71.29 million to $ 22.44 million) a herbicide glyphosate from Monsanto, a subsidiary of the German group, to be the cause of his cancer.
The stock increased by 2.8% in avant-Bourse.
* RYANAIR – The stock is expected to fall by 1% to 2% at the beginning, the airline has reduced its growth forecasts for the summer of 2020 due to the problems of the Boeing MAX 737, according to the operators.
* DAIMLER – The stock fell 0.5% on the stock exchange, Goldman Sachs began monitoring the industrial group with a "sell" recommendation, with a target price of 42 euros.
* FIAT CHRYSLER – Goldman Sachs begins monitoring with a recommendation to "sell", with a target price of 11.5 euros.
* LLOYDS BANKING GROUP – JPMorgan reduces its recommendation to "overweight" to "neutral".
(tagToTranslate) Paris Stock Exchange (t) investment (t) CAC 40 share (t) SICAV (t) invest (t) indexes currencies (t) stock quotes (t) (t) tracker (t) warrants (t) Boursorama