The X Fold+ cameras are made in collaboration with ZEIZZ. Photo: Vivo
There are not very many innovations in the smartphone compared to the previous model. Vivo updated the processor, increased the battery capacity and upgraded the cameras. The design is copied from the regular X Fold, which was introduced in April 2022.
Vivo X Fold+ specifications:
- External screen: 6.53-inch, 21:9, 2520×1080, 120Hz, 1200 nits, AMOLED, Gorilla Glass Victus;
- Inner screen: 8.03-inch, 2160×1916, 120Hz, 1300nits, AMOLED, UTG coating;
- Processor: Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1;
- Memory: 12+256 GB, 12+512 GB;
- Cameras: main 50 MP, wide-angle 48 MP, telephoto 8 MP, portrait 12 MP, two frontal 16 MP each;
- Battery: 4730 mAh with 80W fast charging support;
- System: Android 12 with OriginOS firmware.
The device also has two fingerprint scanners, stereo speakers, an NFC module, a slot for two SIM cards, support for wireless and reverse charging, and a leather back panel. There is no protection against water and dust. The manufacturer claims that Vivo X Fold + is able to withstand more than 300,000 folding cycles.
Price and Availability:
- Vivo X Fold+ (12+256 ГБ) — 9999 yuan (82,600 rubles at the exchange rate);
- Vivo X Fold+ (12+512 ГБ) — 10,999 yuan (90,800 rubles at the exchange rate).
X Fold+ in full length and in all colors. Photo: Vivo
The model comes in black, blue and red. So far, Vivo has released a foldable flagship only for the Chinese market, but soon the device will be available in other countries.
In Russia, you can already find a budget chameleon smartphone vivo V23. See price:
Screen: 6.44″ (2400×1080) AMOLED 90Hz • ROM: 256 GB, 128 GB • RAM: 8 GB, 12 GB • 3 cameras: 64 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP