Team West Ham Utd will host Tottenham Hotspur as part of the Premier League 2 tournament. The match will take place on January 22 at 10:00.
Personal Meetings Statistics: West Ham United U23 – Tottenham Hotspur U23
The teams held 10 games full time. In 2 cases, the West Ham Utd team won. The Tottenham Hotspur team has 5 wins. In 3 matches the opponents could not identify the strongest. The goal difference is 16-21 in favor of the Tottenham Hotspur team.
Match partner bonuses
Interesting facts about the teams
- They are winless in 9 of their last 10 Premier League 2 matches.
- They have scored in 15 of their last 16 home games in Premier League 2.
- They have scored more than 1.5 goals in 13 of their last 14 home matches in Premier League 2.
- They have scored in 14 of their last 15 Premier League 2 games.
- They have received in each of their last 7 matches in a row in Premier League 2.
- He has scored and received in each of his last 7 matches in a row in Premier League 2.
- They have scored more than 1.5 goals in each of their last 5 straight away matches in Premier League 2.
West Ham United U23
West Ham Utd – It is a clear no-A in the championship. When playing defensive football, they themselves score little, just 1.3 per game, and give their rivals little chance of scoring – 1.9 per game. This allows them to stay in the middle of the leaderboard – 5. Let’s see if they will succeed in improving their indicators in this match.
Tottenham Hotspur U23
Tottenham Hotspur – is one of the main contenders in the championship with 5 points going confidently at the top of the leaderboard. The team scores a lot on average per game – 1.9 and has a very reliable defense – 2.3. All of this inspires confidence in the team’s fans, but there is still room for improvement in the game to get ahead of the championship leaders.
Goals scored on average
Goals received on average