Also in the eleventh episode of “Germany’s Next Top Model” a girl had to leave the show. We’ll tell you which candidate is no longer there.
Episode 11 of “Germany’s Next Top Model” on Thursday, the April 9, 2020 provided a lot of conversation as usual. Eleven candidates fought to move on to the next round.
After the girls’ dance and catwalk performances, Heidi Klum, together with model and presenter Rebecca Mir, decided which of the candidates should be among the top 10. Who made it to the next round and will go on the journey with the supermodel for another five weeks and come a little closer to the dream of becoming a top model? Whose dream is today burst?
This candidate had to leave in the 11th episode:
In the video you can see the most extreme role changes of the stars and starlets from Hollywood:
These are the top 10 candidates at GNTM
- Nadine, 20 years old, from Emmering, Bavaria
- Vivian, 21 years old, from Munich, Bayern
- Anastasia, 20 years, from Berlin
- Larissa, 19 years old, from Mörfelden-Walldorf, Hessen
- Lijana 23 years old, from Kassel, Hessen
- Jacky, 21 years, Rheingau-Taunus, Hessen
- Maribel, 18 years old, Mühlheim an der Ruhr, North Rhine-Westphalia
- Maureen, 20 years old, from Vienna, Austria
- Sarah P., 20 years old, from Vorau, Austria
- Tamara, 19 years old, from Vienna, Austria
All GNTM candidates 2020 and their Instagram accounts can be found in our picture gallery:
“Germany’s Next Top Model” you can either watch live on TV or directly online with the free live stream from ProSieben. You can use this if you have registered for the 7Pass or Joyn. At one, then the paid service offers you various exclusive series and TV content.
Tell us your favorite stars and we’ll guess your zodiac sign!
did you like this article? Then leave us a comment
on this page and discuss with us about current cinema releases,
your favorite series and films that you are eagerly waiting for.
We look forward to your opinion.
To the comments