The results of the Voice 2019 finalists will be revealed tonight. Who arrived at the Top 4? Who was eliminated? Follow our live blog to find out which singers will pass the season finale here.
The voice Season 16 The 8 main eliminations of the night are here. Tonight we will find out which singers are in trouble and which ones have already reached the Top 4. If you are tuning in, The voice 2019, the Top 8 eliminations start on Tuesday 14 May at 21:00 EDT. The episode will last an hour. Spectators will appreciate the group performances, after which one or two "safe" competitors will be nominated. Once the first three Monday nights have been announced and the last two eliminated, the middle three will perform again in the hope of protecting Instant Save voters from Twitter users. The results will be counted during the show and an Instant Save finalist will be announced just before the show ends. At that time, spectators will greet the singers by going home.
We will update this post live, with the names of the finalists who were saved by the public on Monday night, as well as the Instant Save finalist from Tuesday evening. In the meantime, you can check out the songs performed by the Top 8 on Monday night, as well as our predictions for those coming to the Top 4 Finale show here.
The Voice 2019 The first 4 results: who was saved and who went home?
The four most important artists going on tonight are the following:
- Maelyn Jarmon (Team Legend) – Saved from the American vote – most of the artists streaming on iTunes
- Gyth Rigdon (Team Blake) – Saved from the American vote
- Dexter Roberts (Team Blake) – Saved from the American vote
- Andrew Sevener (Team Blake) – Twitter Instant Save
The artists eliminated are the following:
- Shawn Sounds (Team legend)
- Rod Stokes (Team Kelly)
- Carter Lloyd Horne (Team Blake) – Below two
- Kim Cherry (Team Blake) – Below two
Below is a complete summary of tonight's live show tonight.
- 9:00 am. – The show begins with coach Blake Shelton performing his new song, "God & # 39; s Country".
- 9:05 – The Top 8 take the stage. Carson announces that Maelyn Jarmon was the most streaming artist of iTunes last night, earning the Apple Music Bonus.
- 9:07 pm – Carson reveals the first artist saved by the votes of America the other evening:
- The first 4 finalists # 1: Maelyn Jarmon (Team Legend) – it's safe.
- 9:10 pm – We receive a quick update on Kris Branch – the singer with whom he worked in the Mastercard advertising. Let's see a short piece of his performance during the show.
- 9:13 pm – Carson announces the second singer saved by the votes of America:
- Top 4 Finalist # 2: Dexter Roberts (Team Blake) – he is safe.
- 9:15 – After the commercial break, Carson tells the public that Jonas Brothers and Taylor Swift will perform the final show the following week.
- 9:19 – Kelly Clarkson and Rod Stokes take the stage to perform in "Chances Are" by Martina McBride and Bob Seger
- 09:23 p.m – After the show, Carson announces the next one artist saved by the votes of America:
- Top 4 Finalist # 3: Gyth Rigdon (Team Blake) – he is safe.
- 9:30 – Season 9 finalist, Emily Ann Roberts takes the stage, performing with her new single, "Someday Dream".
- 9:33 pm – Carson announces the three artists who will perform for a chance in the last place in the final:
- Shawn Sounds (Team Legend): is performing for instant rescue
- Rod Stokes (Team Kelly) – is performing for immediate rescue.
- Andrew Sevener (Team Blake) – is performing for immediate rescue.
- 9:35 pm – The following two artists were eliminated and they're coming home tonight:
- Kim Cherry (Team Blake) – eliminated
- Carter Lloyd Horne (Team Blake) – eliminated
- 9:42 pm – Andrew Sevener takes the stage Performs "Simple Man" by Lynyrd Skynyrd. Blake calls it Andrew's most connected performance of the season.
- 9:44 pm – Next is Rod Stokes, performing "Brother" by Gavin DeGraw. This performance has had some difficult times with the times. We think Rod could be headed home. Kelly feels a little choked at the end as she thanks Rod for singing with her tonight. "Your voice is so classic that it dominates whatever you sing," said Kelly.
- 9:48 pm – The last exhibition is by Shawn Sounds performing "That & # 39; s What I Like", by Bruno Mars. John is out of his chair dancing for the whole performance. "America, you saw what he gave you tonight … please save Shawn," said John.
- 9:51. – The Voice Instant Save window is now open. #VoiceSaveAndrew, #VoiceSaveRod, is #VoiceSaveShawn are the hashtags to use to rate your favorite performer on Twitter. The window closes in five minutes, so soon tweet!
- 22:00 – The results are in. The fourth finalist to make the Top 4 is Andrew Sevener (Team Blake)
When does The Voice Air Next?
The voice will return Monday, May 21 at 8 pm EDT on NBC, where the Top 4 will perform in the season finale. Make sure you tune in to see your favorite singers perform and find out who will win The voice Season 16.