That’s good news for Windows Insiders, as it’s now on the way. Windows The Windows Subsystem for Android (WSA) version 2304 features a new feature update that will enable subscribers to the program to early Windows 11 users.
Windows Subsystem for Android added security with a new version of the Linux kernel!
WSA Ver. 2304 (2304.40000.5.0) adds anti-virus package checking, improved memory allocation, support for Android AppLink, a new Linux kernel, and much more.
- Package Check for Apps on WSA: Android apps are scanned using Windows-based antivirus software before app installation.
- Users can limit their Android’s memory.
- Android apps are enabled when users open supported app links from other apps (Android AppLink is supported).
- Linux kernel updated to 5.15.94
- Improving the reliability and performance of WSA.
If anyone wants to try to be part of the Windows Subsystem for Android (WSA), you can read the details and fill out the information at learn.microsoft.com
#Windows #Subsystem #Android #releases #features #Add #security