baby market? Who is baby market?
We’ll tell you! We are the largest e-commerce company in the Ruhr area and Germany’s leading online specialist for baby and children’s equipment!
What drives us?
Nothing less than the European market leadership in the field of baby and children’s equipment! In addition to Germany, we are active in 14 other countries. From Finland to Italy: Our vision is to offer parents all over the world an exceptional shopping experience.
Why should you join the best team in the world?
If you enjoy contributing ideas, helping to shape our company, setting new records every day and celebrating them with legendary parties, there is only one address in the Ruhr area: our address!
- You support the team in day-to-day business.
- You are jointly responsible for the implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Your tasks also include an independent competitive analysis and continuous market observation.
- You maintain and optimize our website and our shops.
You bring this with you:
- Study of business administration, business informatics or comparable.
- Ideally, you have very good language skills (native speaker level) in Spanish.
- You have a great passion for online marketing and you can think analytically.
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- You are motivated, like to play in a team and are not afraid to contribute your own ideas.
- You have high demands on your own work and like to challenge yourself.
- You have a sense of humor and football skills (no better than us, please).
- Professional and friendly working environment paired with flexible working hours
- Grown company with start-up flair: Short communication channels, Duz culture from interns to CEOs, open doors and helpful, committed colleagues
- We support you: In addition to extra-occupational educational opportunities and training courses, we offer you regular feedback, information events and literature
- We protect you: babymarkt.de subsidizes your company pension scheme as well as your capital-building benefits
- Keep yourself fit: We offer numerous sports activities such as volleyball, soccer, bouldering and cross-trails to prepare for the Strong Viking and the B2 run as well as our own fitness room in our new headquarters in Bochum
- Fruit, coffee, tea and milk are available to you free of charge
- Whether team events, summer parties or Christmas parties – we celebrate successes together
Be digital with us with heart and mind!
We look forward to your application (in PDF format) stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.