Ramirez’s most expensive tattoo in his career, what is his story?

The tattoo that Ramirez got, the former Chelsea player, takes us back to 2012, specifically to the night of the confrontation between Chelsea and Barcelona in the Champions League semi-final second leg. In the first leg, the London team won, and in the second leg Barcelona advanced at home with two clean goals, but the … Read more

The Lebanese film, where it wins a new award.. What is it?

The Lebanese experimental short film “Where”, directed by Pamela Nassour, won a new award, which is the best editing for the full season at the “South America Awards”, after its extensive tour of film festivals around the world. Advertisement The film was previously nominated for various international awards that distinguished it among international films, noting … Read more

Who is the beautiful woman who appeared with Salah in Dubai? • Al Marsad newspaper

Al-Marsad newspaper: Sonia Gerges, Miss Egypt 2020, ignited social networking sites, by publishing a picture of her in Dubai, accompanied by Egyptian star Mohamed Salah, the Liverpool player. Sonia took this photo with Salah in Dubai, where the Liverpool star is spending a short vacation before joining the Egyptian national team to play two friendly … Read more

Who is the transgender model who stole Mbappe’s heart?

In a shocking report, French Paris Saint-Germain star Kylian Mbappe has been linked to “Playboy” model Ines Rao, a transgender woman. According to the Italian website Corriere dello Sport, Kylian Mbappe and Algerian model Ines Rao have been in a relationship for several months, and they were spotted together for the first time last May, … Read more

Applications that harm the phone .. What are they?

Cyber ​​security experts have warned Android users to check their devices for 35 malicious apps in the Google Play Store. According to Express, the researchers explained that millions of people have already downloaded apps from the Google Play Store that have the ability to deliver malicious ads to a phone. Although there are strict measures … Read more

A step from the Banque du Liban today… What is it?

Once again, the Banque du Liban reduced the subsidy rate on gasoline, today, Monday, to become the current pricing mechanism as follows: 60% on the basis of the parallel market dollar, while the other 40% is based on the price of the dollar of the “exchange platform.” A week ago, the ratio was 55% on … Read more

What is the relationship of Cristiano Ronaldo with the Egyptian club Zamalek?

Portuguese star Ronaldo is the talk of the hour, not all hours and days in the past period, newspapers and journalists are busy with news about his desire to leave Manchester United, and about his offer to several clubs, all of which refused to sign him because of his age. Recently, the Portuguese star rose … Read more

Benjamin Mendy’s trial has begun.. What are the charges and what is the expected punishment?

Starting yesterday (Wednesday), Benjamin Mendy sat on the podium accused of eight counts of rape and one sexual assault, which could result in a severe sentence. The case of Benjamin Mendy (28 years) has entered a decisive stage, with the start of the trial of the French player in Manchester City, in Chester (England), in … Read more

A state of uncertainty in the US economy… What are the reasons?

If you are confused about whether the US economy is in recession, you are not alone! On the one hand, GDP – a key measure of economic output – shrank for the second consecutive quarter, raising fears that the country has entered, or will soon enter, a recession. On the other hand, the labor market … Read more