JP Morgan is making more profit in 2020 than ever in the fourth quarter

JP Morgan Chase has drawn a spectacular line under the balance sheet for the Corona year 2020. As the American bank announced on Friday, it earned 12.1 billion dollars (10.0 billion euros) in the fourth quarter alone. This swelled net profit for the full year to $ 29.1 billion. This corresponds to a year-on-year profit … Read more

Conor McGregor boasts of a million dollar watch and is left with the desire of another that is worth twice

the Irish Conor McGregor does not skimp on luxuries. Ora buy a Rolls Royce custom, or suits of thousands of dollars with their initials, sometimes a fortune is spent on an element that, increasingly, is used on mobile: a clock. ‘The Notorious’ He is currently preparing his fight against Dustin Poirier on the evening of … Read more

West Ham United Prepares Million Dollar Offer for Anthony ‘Choco’ Lozano | Sports Premier League

He Cádiz of LaLiga It is close to its first major transfer in its history, since according to several English media, Anthony ‘Choco’ Lozano, is in the sights of West Ham United from Premier League and the millionaire offer would not be long in coming. El Diario de Cádiz also assures that West Ham United’s … Read more

Chaco Hoy – INSSSEP added to its nomenclator the benefits of assisted fertilization practices

The benefit for affiliates of the organization, between the ages of 18 and 45, recognizes 70 percent of the coverage and the other 30 percent is financed. Low and high complexity practices are considered, as well as psychological support. The manager of the INSSSEP Welfare Projects Carlos Ceballos announced, this Friday, the approval of benefits … Read more

Price variation in Spain, finally in Fitness +, the million dollar problem … The week of the Infinite Loop podcast

Infinite Loop is the daily podcast of Applesfera, broadcast from Monday to Friday at 7:00 a.m. (Spanish peninsular time), in which we talk about Apple and its competition seen through the prism of the Cupertino company. It is a podcast of about ten minutes long, presented by Javier Lacort and edited by Saints Araújo.

These have been the last four episodes, from the days before Christmas to this week back in the fold, you can listen to them in full from this same page.

Read more

Two of Xiaomi’s latest technologies have won the 2020 Million Dollar Technology Award – Xiaomi News

Like every year the Million Dollar Technology Award 2020 has taken place and this time Xiaomi has been awarded. For the first time the first prize has been divided in two, all this in order to encompass two of the latest technologies developed by Xiaomi. Definitely, 2020 has been a very good year for Xiaomi. … Read more

get a 100 dollar discount

EFE Latam Videos Three Kings Day purchases fall in Mexico by about 50% due to the pandemic Mexico, Jan 5 (EFE) .- The traditional purchases of the Three Kings Day will fall this year almost 50% due to the covid-19 pandemic, which has affected the purchasing power of Mexicans and caused the closure of non-essential … Read more

Dollar in Chile opens almost unchanged despite the rise in the price of copper

The US currency stands at 703.80, which means an increase of just $ 0.99 compared to the Monday session The dollar’s operations in the local market began on Tuesday with a slight rise against the Chilean peso, amid a rise in the price of copper, the country’s main export product. There is concern among investors … Read more

Wanted for a million dollar winner of the North Carolina lottery

A person who bought a two-dollar Powerball ticket at a Forsyth County store won a million dollars in the Powerball drawing on Dec. 26, according to a statement from the North Carolina Education Lottery. The winner purchased the ticket at Circle K on West Clemmonsville Road in Winston-Salem. The ticket matched the numbers of the … Read more