Waskita Karya (WSKT) Strategy to Answer Challenges and Pay Off Debt

Bisnis.com, JAKARTA – The financial performance of state-owned enterprises (BUMN) has recently been in the public spotlight. One of the highlights even came from former BUMN minister Dahlan Iskan, who considered the sector to be in a very difficult position. Meanwhile, it is sad that the performance of BUMN Karya cannot be separated from the … Read more

Increasingly Expansive in the International Market, This is a Line of Wika Projects

JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com – PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk or Language was incessantly pushing export product industry to the stage international. According to the Managing Director of Wika Agung Budi Waskito, exports industrial products this also brings the name of Indonesia, especially State-Owned Enterprises (BUMN) to the eyes global. “So, prove it BUMN Karya Indonesia has … Read more

Attention! ANTM Distributes Rp 402.27 Billion Dividends & Remodel 2 Directors

Jakarta, CNBC Indonesia – State-owned mining company, PT Aneka Tambang Tbk (ANTM) decided to distribute cash dividends of 35% of the company’s net profit for the 2020 financial year or IDR 402.27 billion. Meanwhile, the remaining 65% or Rp 747.08 billion was recorded as retained earnings. This was agreed upon at the Annual General Meeting … Read more

Erick Thohir Removes 2 Antam Directors, This Is His New Composition

Jakarta – PT Aneka Tambang Tbk or Antam make changes to the members of the board of directors. There are two directors who have undergone replacement. This change was decided in Antam’s General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) which was held today. The replacement of directors was made in the positions of Commercial Director Apriliandi Hidayat … Read more

Dahlan Iskan’s Commentary, Here’s the Severe Financial Condition of BUMN Karya: Okezone Economy

JAKARTA – Former Minister of State Owned Enterprises (BUMN) Dahlan Iskan highlighted a number of companies in the construction sector (BUMN Karya). This is because the 2020 BUMN Karya financial report has fallen. According to Dahlan, project management requires a large amount of capital. This source of funding can only be obtained through third parties, … Read more

BUMN Karya Breathing in the throat, these are the facts

Jakarta, CNBC Indonesia – The shares of BUMN Karya issuers fell simultaneously in the first trading session today, Monday (5/4/2021). Some of them were noted to touch the lower limit of auto rejection (ARB). The fundamental performance of state-owned construction companies has indeed been depressed over the past year. One company even posted a very … Read more

Legitimate! PTBA AGMS Appoints Suryo Eko Hadianto to be New Managing Director

Jakarta, CNBC Indonesia – The Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGMS) of PT Bukit Asam Tbk (PTBA) officially appointed Suryo Eko Hadianto to be the company’s president director. This decision was made today, Monday (5/4/2021). Suryo Eko Hadianto was previously the Director of Business Transformation at PT Inalum or MIND-ID. Suryo Eko is a figure … Read more

Compare RI & Chinese SOEs, Erick Thohir is Tickled by this Fact

Jakarta – Indonesia and China will increase the cooperation between the two countries’ SOEs. Minister of BUMN Erick Thohir has met with Vice Chairman of China’s State-Owned Asset Supervision and Administration (SASAC) Ren Hongbin to discuss the plan. SASAC is a Chinese government agency that manages 97 state-owned enterprises. Erick explained that from the meeting … Read more

PLN Group Wins Electricity Network Maintenance Contract in Kuwait USD 25.3 Million

TEMPO.CO, Jakarta – PLN Group is expanding its electricity management business abroad. Business entity PLN, PT Cogindo Daya Bersama (Cogindo), signed a contract for operation and maintenance of the electricity distribution network at the Kuwaiti Ministry of Electricity and Water for US $ 25.3 million. The signing was represented by NAPCO as a local company … Read more

The BUMN Ministry appointed Askrindo’s new board of directors, along with the list

ILLUSTRATION. PT Asuransi Kredit Indonesia Reporter: I knew Laoli | Editor: I knew Laoli KONTAN.CO.ID – JAKARTA. The Ministry of State-Owned Enterprises (BUMN) on Monday (29/3) determined the replacement of a new director at PT Asuransi Kredit Indonesia, a member of the Holding BUMN Insurance and Guarantee, Indonesia Financial Group (IFG). The decision was stipulated … Read more